EcoTan Untinted Natural Coconut Sunscreen
Eco Tan's SPF 30 Natural Coconut Sunscreen has been specially formulated to provide broad spectrum protection against UVA and UVB rays and can aid in the prevention of premature aging caused by sun damage.
Natural zinc oxide provides sun protection, coconut oil moisturises, while Vitamin E and cucumber extract cool and soothe.
In this untinted incarnation, the sunscreen is suitable for use on body and face by the whole family.
- Uses natural mineral zinc to create a physical barrier on skin to deflect suns rays
- SPF 30+
- Up to 3 hours water resistant
- Reef friendly
- Avoid contact with clothing as may stain some fabrics
How to use:
- Apply sunscreen liberally and evenly, taking care to cover all areas of skin, including face, at least 20 minutes prior to sun exposure
- The Cancer Council recommends applying at least 7 grams of sunscreen per limb, including face and neck
- Reapply sunscreen ever 1 to 2 hours, especially if you have been swimming, sweating or have towel-dried your body
- We advocate the Cancer Council recommendation that sunscreen is only one step in a complete sun safety regime. No sunscreen alone can completely protect from sun damage.
- Wear a protective hat, sunglasses and clothing. Seek shade and avoid prolonged sun exposure
Eco Tan is a PETA-approved vegan brand and also accredited by Choose Cruelty Free. Its range of tan and body care products are made with organic and natural ingredients certified by the Organic Food Chain Australia, and it has been accredited toxic free by Safe Cosmetics Australia.
The company's products are all Australian made.
Cruelty-Free, Ethically Made, Natural, Vegetarian