Ethique - Kookabara - Conditioner for Normal Hair
Created in partnership with Bindi Irwin, this limited edition conditioner bar is great for normal hair. $1 from the sale of this bar goes to the Irwin's Wildlife Warriors foundation. With eucalyptus and lavender for weightless nourishment and luscious locks
Each bar weighs 60g and gives the same amount of washes equivalent to 5 bottles of liquid conditioner (depending on the length of your hair).
- Plastic-free container, no excess packaging
- 100% Soap free and PH Balanced
- Perfect for normal hair
- Equivalent to 5 bottles of liquid conditioner
- Sustainable and palm oil free
- Certified Cruelty Free & Vegan
Ethique is an award-winning international beauty brand, hailing from New Zealand. They are on a mission to rid the world of plastic waste and to date have stopped over 3.3 million plastic bottles from being made & disposed of into landfills. With bars for your hair, body, face, laundry... and even your dog! Ethique is making it easy for you to go plastic free and #giveupthebottle with their plant-based, cruelty-free, sustainable bars.
- After shampooing, slide the bar over the ends of your hair 4-5 times.
- Put the bar down and massage conditioner into hair.
- Leave for 1-2 minutes.
- Rinse and feel the magic!
- It’ll feel super lightweight on your locks and even better once you rinse!
- Always keep your bar dry after use to optimise number of washes.
- Remember only a little is required!
- For external use only. We recommend patch testing before use.
Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenol, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf (Eucalyptus) Oil, Lavender Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Aqua (Water), Mica, *Citral, *Limonene, *Linalool . *Components of Essential Oils. All ingredients are derived from non-palm sources such as rice bran or coconut oils.