Ethique Tone it Down Conditioner Bar - Blonde & Grey
A vegan conditioner bar ideal for those with blond and grey hair. Use it as your regular conditioner to brighten and keep any yellow tones at bay. Organic, virgin, fair trade cocoa butter makes an appearance, along with a host of other ingredients like jasmine oil for nourishment. Pair with Ethique's Tone it Down solid shampoo.
Each bar weighs 60g and gives the same amount of washes equivalent to 5 bottles of liquid conditioner (depending on the length of your hair).
- Plastic-free container, no excess packaging
- 100% Soap free, pH balanced and safe for colour treated hair
- Perfect for blond and grey hair
- Equivalent to 5 bottles of liquid conditioner
- Sustainable and palm oil free
- Certified Cruelty Free & Vegan
Ethique is an award-winning international beauty brand, hailing from New Zealand. They are on a mission to rid the world of plastic waste and to date have stopped over 3.3 million plastic bottles from being made & disposed of into landfills. With bars for your hair, body, face, laundry... and even your dog! Ethique is making it easy for you to go plastic free and #giveupthebottle with their plant-based, cruelty-free, sustainable bars.
Babassu and jasmine oils add shine and body with beetroot extract for extra colour power – combo with Tone It Down solid conditioner for luminous locks.
- After shampooing, slide the bar over the ends of your hair.
- Put the bar down and massage conditioner into hair.
- Leave for 1-2 minutes.
- It’ll feel super lightweight on your locks and even better once you rinse!
- Always keep your bar dry after use to optimise number of washes.
- Remember only a little is required!
- For external use only. We recommend patch testing before use.
Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Mica, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Glycerine, Capric/Caprylic Triglyceride, Benzyl Alcohol*, Panthenol, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Fragrance^, Beta Vulgaris (Beetroot) Extract, Benzyl Benzoate*, Linalool*, Eugenol* ^Certified natural *Component of essential oil All ingredients are derived from non-palm sources such as rice bran or coconut oils.