Ethique - Wombar -Shampoo Bar for Normal Hair
Created in partnership with Bindi Irwin, this limited edition shampoo bar is great for normal hair. $1 from the sale of this bar goes to the Irwin's Wildlife Warriors foundation. With Eucalyptus and Lavender, this bar can be paired with the matching Ethique Kookabara Conditioner Bar.
Each bar weighs 110g and gives the same amount of washes equivalent to 3 bottles of liquid shampoo (depending on the length of your hair).
- Plastic-free container, no excess packaging
- 100% Soap free, pH balanced and safe for colour treated hair
- Perfect for normal hair types.
- Equivalent to 3 bottles of liquid shampoo
- Sustainable and palm oil free
- Certified Cruelty Free & Vegan
Ethique is an award-winning international beauty brand, hailing from New Zealand. They are on a mission to rid the world of plastic waste and to date have stopped over 3.3 million plastic bottles from being made & disposed of into landfills. With bars for your hair, body, face, laundry... and even your dog! Ethique is making it easy for you to go plastic free and #giveupthebottle with their plant-based, cruelty-free, sustainable bars.
- Wet your hair and the bar.
- Slide the bar from root to tip 3-4 times.
- Put the bar down and lather shampoo into hair - it will foam!
- Rinse and follow with conditioner if you need to.
- Always keep your bar dry after use to optimise number of washes.
- Remember only a little is required!
- For external use only. We recommend patch testing before use.
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Cocoyl Glycinate, Stearic Acid, Cocoyl Methyl Glucamide, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter, Betaine, Brassica Alcohol, Glycerine, Lactic Acid, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf (Eucalyptus) Oil, Lavender Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Mica, Citral*, Limonene*, Linalool*. *Component of essential oils. All ingredients are derived from non-palm sources such as rice bran or coconut oils.